Executive Business Coaching
Have you ever thought about how it might be if you had someone you could call to discuss your business problems with? Someone who didn’t crank out an invoice every time they helped you? Someone with a lot of business experience and processes that they were willing to share? That’s what our Executive Business Coaching Services Program is all about. Whether you are a business owner or officer, manager or grunt, we have an executive business coaching plan that will work for you. Check out the benefits listed below, and if any of it rings a bell with you, contact us today and we will talk about it.
TOP TEN BENEFITS OF WORKING
WITH A PROFESSIONAL
EXECUTIVE BUSINESS COACH
1. Help To Clarify Values and Important Goals
2. Uncover Natural Talents and Gifts
3. Work On The Whole Person
4. Crafting Action Plans
6. Extreme Personal Care
7. Eliminating the Energy Drains
8. Coaching Helps Prevent Relapse
9. The Silent Business Partner
10. Coaches Help Their Clients Become Coaches
1. Help To Clarify Values and Important Goals. Most people don’t have the slightest idea about what they want to do with their lives. Many times they select their values from a list of worthy sounding ideals. And their goals tend to be vague and/or seemingly unattainable. Sadly, this is a common problem for most business sales consultants. A good professional business coach is trained to help a person understand what really matters in his (her) life. They can help clarify values and then make sure they’re in harmony with a person’s core desires. It’s the first major step for getting a life on track and it’s the first major role of a good coach.
2. Uncover Natural Talents and Gifts. A good sales coach can motivate someone else to do something they didn’t know they were capable of doing. By having a natural curiosity about what makes people tick and utilizing special business coaching tools, professional business coaches are able to uncover talents, abilities and gifts that many people don’t even know they have. It can be a truly enlightening experience for a network marketer to go through this discovery with her personal business coach.
3. Work On The Whole Person. There is more to having a successful life than just making money. A person needs balance. It’s possible to be hugely successful in terms of a sales career and still be miserable most of the time. For example, a person who works all of the time making money often will neglect his health, his spiritual life and recreational activities. He will neglect his family, friends and loved ones in lieu of a successful business career. By examining a salesperson’s whole life, a business coach can identify where that person is out of balance and then help him take manageable steps towards having a well-rounded life. (Many corporate business executives are attracted to hiring a personal business coach for these very reasons.)
4. Crafting Action Plans. What good are values and goals without a good action plan? The best action plans are the ones where the network marketer has complete “free will” to choose a path that is comfortable for her. The business coach simply finds out what the client wants to accomplish and then helps her to take action. Motivation is much more likely to occur when there is no pressure or “shoulds” in a relationship like this. But the personal business coach is no fool. Forward action or a deep learning experience must always take place to make the business coaching experience worthwhile. A perosnal business coach just simply makes this whole process a little easier.
5. Accountability. A key ingredient for a successful business coaching relationship is for the salesperson to be accountable for the things s/he says s/he will do. However, there are no judgements, disappointments or guilt trips laid on the client in the event of non-action…but there is accountability. The client must let the business coach know what he did (or did not do) from each coaching session to the next.
6. Extreme Personal Care. Coaching is a safe place for a manager to be. It’s a place where injustices, fears, frustrations and anger can be vented…It’s a place where dreams, fantasies and hopes surface…and are openly discussed. It’s a place where confidentiality is of the highest order. It’s a place where someone can be herself without fear of sounding weak, insecure or scared. The business coaching relationship is also a place where truth is king…even if it means getting out of sales entirely. The business coach has no vested interest in the relationship other than helping the client have every advantage possible to lead the kind of life she wants for herself and her family and her business.
7. Eliminating The Energy Drains. What are you tolerating in your life that you wish was not there but it’s not a big enough deal to make an issue out of it?
Are you tolerating a cluttered desk? Are you tolerating that hubcap that needs replacing? Are you allowing people to invade your space and time and infringe on your personal boundaries? Are you tolerating something from a significant other that is silently having an adverse affect on the relationship?
When personal business coaches request this, most people can come up with a list of a hundred or more toleration’s that have been eating away at them over a period of time. business coaches know all about tolerations. They are all too familiar with how they sap the energy right out of a person’s life, energy that could be used to build a business or fulfill a life. business sales coaches use special tools early in the relationship to systematically eliminate things their clients tolerate.
8. Coaching Helps Prevent Relapse. When a salesperson cannot get the support that is needed to build his (her) business, it’s very easy to let things slide and not get them done. It’s also possible to allow the many distractions that happen every day bring us down. It’s sad that this is the way it is sometimes…but it’s true. A business sales coach’s role is to be there for their clients in a supportive environment. That’s what they get paid for. Most professional business coaches allow E-mail and telephone support in between coaching sessions that further deepen the relationship. Many business sales consultants report that the relationship between their business coaches and themselves becomes so meaningful that they look to their sales coaching sessions as one of the main highlights of their week.
9. The Silent Business Partner. How would you like to have a business partner that makes this promise to you: “As your business coach, we have a special relationship where I help you get very clear on your goals and then together, we craft an action plan that systematically gets you into manageable action steps. As you take these action steps you bring more balance into your life so that every aspect of your life is enhanced. Each week I will hold you accountable for those action steps but without any judgement whatsoever if you don’t do the things you say you will do. I am your silent business sales partner who is dedicated to your success but where you get to keep all of the profits.”
10. Coaches Help Their Clients Become Coaches. It’s our job to coach our clients, many of whom are managers. One of the great benefits about being coached by a professional business coach is that we learn from them how to coach others. The tools and skills that most business coaches use are mostly skills that we already know from our life experiences and sales training. A good business sales coaching program teaches us how to use those skills and enhance them to a powerful and even professional level. It’s only natural that we as business sales consultants should make the best coaches. We’ve been in training all of our lives for it.